Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Her Little Jewels

Sue really spent time on her collage/mixed media piece.  She said she carried her small collage replications with her around everywhere and was sewing on them whenever she could.  They are just lovely and it is apparent how she truly enjoyed working on each piece.  She could easily frame these pieces, as she ended up creating a watercolor background for each.  The process is my favorite part of this assignment... there is no end where it could stop!  


The first two images are her collage on black paper then her collage on white paper; the third image is the cut marriage of the two.  The final images are small area replications of the combined collages.




















1 comment:

  1. I liked the process of this piece a great deal. In fact I still haven't finished it completely because I haven't decided on a final finished product. Right now I'm leaning more towards a group mat and frame with interspersed haiku

    ReplyDelete